What is the most useful app on your phone?

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
Awards:
I worked in a office and i use CamScanner for office work/scanning. Its the best app for making the scanned/copy of the document in less time

Similar threads

• Poll
Hey, I am curious to know what other people use mostly, I'm gonna say I prefer my phone because it keeps me connected with people no matter where I am but of course everyone has different life styles and values
Replies
Views
For those into astronomy, who is into astrophotography? What is your set-up like? Do you have a special camera, equipment? I’ve always been in awe at the people who capture such extraordinary pictures. The details are...
Replies
Views
I was in need of the new device and recently I got the new device. I think having a good device that lasts atleast 1 or 2 year is a need these days. I think I may upgrade the phone now to the Redmi note 12 or something...
Replies
Views
How often do you get a new phone? Are you on a plan that allows you to upgrade cheaply? I'm the type of person who doesn't get a new phone often and that's because I make do with what I have until I can't deal with any...
Replies
Views
What's the easiest way to start recording your own instructional videos? Do you use your phone or buy something else to record? And what about editing software? Do you make your own background music?
Replies
Views