What confuses you about Christianity?

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
There isn't much I get confused about because of my connection with God. He seems to answer those questions. More-or less because I lean on him for answers.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
Guess my only one would be following the bible despite it long since being written by man not god.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
To be honest, I also believe that. Kind of like how some people speak in tongues. God inspired them with his divine light to write it. It was originally written in Hebrew and later translated to english.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Awards:
To be honest, I also believe that. Kind of like how some people speak in tongues. God inspired them with his divine light to write it. It was originally written in Hebrew and later translated to english.

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament in Koine Greek. I forget which century, but the Old Testament at some point was translated into Greek. I would love to learn those languages but I know that my pastor was trained in both at seminary.