Time Slips

Joe2090

Sep 11, 2021
I was just watching one of Michael Portillo’s railway journey programmes, and noticed that Glasgow has a circular underground railway. It occurred to me, that a theory of time slips in Liverpool is something to do with the circular railway underneath the city. If that is so, why isn’t there time slips in Glasgow or come to that matter London?

Similar threads

I just drove 5.5 hours today to go camping. What's the longest amount of time you have driven in one sitting? I drove 12 hours before with a few short breaks..If I did that again I would take more breaks along the way.
Replies
Views
As you would have noticed there have only been 3 changes so far. Gaming merged into one section and Devices and Software being added as well as Food & Drink was added before. Here is the run down of the current changes...
Replies
Views
I mostly play GTA VC on my pc that's my all time favorite pc game.
Replies
Views
Anyone ever play these two games on the SNES? It's about time they were ported to a modern console.
Replies
Views
I am now investing in White Hat SEO backlinks. They are working. And they are working well. So far I've only bought 1,000. We are keyphrasing for "politics" which is remarkable. The person I found to help me =...
Replies
Views