What console do you play on?

• Total voters

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
Definitely the PC, as Mr. Cream was saying, if you have the budget ;)... buuuuuuuuuuuut....sometimes, only for some of the games i have and when i have time ,i'm on the PS4 for a quick play, it's fast on, fast off:sneaky:

I bet that most people just keep stacking games they don't play on Steam :p

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:
It depends if its an exclusive like a new ps4 game about the apocalypse (i forgot the name), or the last of us (cant get it on pc), god of war, becoming human or Detroit what ever it i s called.

I bet that most people just keep stacking games they don't play on Steam :p
I have a ton of games on steam, my whole game library from every thing i have with launchers, uplay, epic, steam, origin, etc. I have about 1500 titles.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Do you played them all at least once? i have near 30 and haven't lol.

Myself, I have like 50 Xbox One games and there's tons I just bought and haven't even played yet. I plan on playing most of them soon. I actually bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and haven't even played it. I pre-ordered it and everything. It's a shame but I plan to get into it again soon.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
Myself, I have like 50 Xbox One games and there's tons I just bought and haven't even played yet. I plan on playing most of them soon. I actually bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and haven't even played it. I pre-ordered it and everything. It's a shame but I plan to get into it again soon.

That would really break my economy, 50 games are like US$ 1500 in something i don't use. I remember that i bought 10 games for the PS3 and got em in trades or something like that.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
That would really break my economy, 50 games are like US$ 1500 in something i don't use. I remember that i bought 10 games for the PS3 and got em in trades or something like that.

Yeah that's about right to be honest. But I bought them over time and throughout the years. Most of my Xbox One games are digital versions of the game. This is mainly because of personal issues I've been having. I do plan to get back into the action soon. Been playing a lot of battlefield V recently. It's a really good game, you should check it out sometime.

bittersweet

Contributor
Apr 14, 2019
Awards:
Can this be edited to be a multi-selection poll? I would like to be able to select PC and Xbox since those are the two I use regularly for gaming. Currently selected Xbox as my only option.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Can this be edited to be a multi-selection poll? I would like to be able to select PC and Xbox since those are the two I use regularly for gaming. Currently selected Xbox as my only option.

Just fixed it for you. :D

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 30, 2020
Awards:
Lately it has been PC, as I have been porting over games that are on the X-Box, as they become compatible with desktop computers. Love to get them all over onto it, but not all will make the cut. I will still play Xbox whenever I get the chance.

zoldos

Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
Awards:
I have about 250 games on Steam. hehe Also some on Origin, Battle.net, and Epic Games. I'm currently only playing Sims 4 and Dual Universe. I stick to PC but used to own a PS3, PS4, and an Xbox One S at various times in the past.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
I have about 250 games on Steam. hehe Also some on Origin, Battle.net, and Epic Games. I'm currently only playing Sims 4 and Dual Universe. I stick to PC but used to own a PS3, PS4, and an Xbox One S at various times in the past.
Do you think that the XBOX is the best deal atm? it has a wide library of games and high retrocompatibility.