Proof Wuhan Lab Manipulated Coronaviruses

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:

"Peter Daszak and the WHO (World Health Organization) was tasked with going to Wuhan to investigate the origins of the novel Coronavirus. They all but absolved the Chinese government of their hand in the outbreak. However, there was a lot going on in regards to coronaviruses found in China prior to the outbreak. Here's what we found."

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I'm starting to think they really are responsible for it. It's been on the news several obtained flu like symptoms that were working on that lab. I'll be glad when the whole things over.

Dan The Man

Jun 27, 2021
There is no question the virus came from the lab. Whether it was an accident or deliberate remains to be known but the Chinese government lied and covered up the incident for the entire world. The Chinese must be held accountable and responsible.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
What is really weird is the low numbers on infected people. Since they have a much larger population than the rest of the world, they only reported 83k or something.. not many people died comparing to others.. and nobody saying anything about that!

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
What is really weird is the low numbers on infected people. Since they have a much larger population than the rest of the world, they only reported 83k or something.. not many people died comparing to others.. and nobody saying anything about that!
I don't know how you guys still don't understand, it more looks like a bigger conspiracy to me. I don't want to hurt any Chinese member here, but a story was published in our news regarding this, and the facts are quite in line.

China had carried out a vaccination drive in November 2020, and Wuhan city was exempted from that. It was clear that they already had vaccine and intentionally they had escalated the spread. Wuhan was the only city that was hit hard, and all other cities were hardly affected. :mad:

MrGreen

Jul 4, 2021
It is strange that China could contain the spread of virus which seems to have originated from a lab in to Wuhan. There seems to be evidence but WHO had all but absolved them initially and later when pressurized by other countries, they did sent out a team. Whatever the outcome, most countries believe the ulterior motive behind the virus spread. It is very much possible that China does have a hundred percent working vaccine with them if you are to believe the news coming out from there. Hence their population is well protected against Covid 19 threat. Without hurting the Chinese community, I feel the Chinese government should be held responsible and accountable for pandemic which has economically weakened most of the countries, not to mention loss of millions of lives all over.

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 30, 2020
Awards:
Knowing how communism is running Mainland China, I do not doubt that this was released on the people, to see how well a man made virus could kill, if it was based on a few different viruses already in public knowledge. I do doubt their public death totals, because the Communist Party of China does like to hide official statistics on things, and news articles. After all, they had been working so hard to violate their contract on taking over Hong Kong, that they have been trying to censor the public media based there.