Poll. Yes or No to the paranormal

Do you believe in the paranormal or life after death?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
A simple yes or no to the paranormal. Either you believe it's real or you don't. Answers will remain anonymous. Interesting in finding out how many of you believe in a life after death or another form/plane of existence.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
@JennyorAlice that's to be expected with most people who haven't experienced a life changing event. I can't blame you there. Most people don't. I just personally believe when you die you still live on.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
Haven't experienced it, so got to say no. Though I hope no demon ever tries to take over my body.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Awards:
I can't vote since I do not know myself. It's an odd feeling at the moment for me that the fact that It's maybe, Yes or no, yet I do not know as I'm right in the middle. Anyone else the same way?

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
Awards:
I'm on the fence to be honest. I've had a lot of experiences with supernatural stuff hapening, like a lot, more than someone should I feel. My family says I'm the haunted one lol. But I also believe when you die, it's just like sleeping without dreams. You just cease to exist, your brain stops producing electrical pulses and that's all she wrote. Your life asperations, goals, memories, etc. snuffed out eternally. Which are two completely contradictory things to believe in but I do... somehow.

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
I answered Yes. Though I too have not experienced supernatural phenomena. I have an open mind & just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean I will discount those who have. It also depends on a person's beliefs. Some believe in a heaven. Some in reincarnation.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
@ZandraJoi I believe in Heaven and also Hell. As a lot of Christians don't believe in reincarnation either but I also believe in that. Reincarnation seems to be where someones will travels on in my opinion. No one is sure what happens, you can merely speculate. The saddest thing for me is when someones loved one dies and they are so hurt inside because they believe the person vanishes or disappears from existence. How someone can have that mind set leads me to feel so bad for them because that's where most of the hurt is located in someone's life. If one could just fathom the thought of being created by the powerful and awesome God we know from the good holy book the bible then they wouldn't be as sad.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
Yes, totally i feel there's something else besides this life, not certainly sure of what is it or what to expect, maybe reincarnation is the most "logic" answer.

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
Awards:
Well nothing happen to me in my life so i don't believe in paranormal activities

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Well nothing happen to me in my life so i don't believe in paranormal activities

That is to be expected for those that haven't had that overwhelming experience. There's nothing wrong with believing it's not real. It's part of human nature to ignore it. I just personally have had experiences that cannot be explained. My only reason for having belief in a life after death.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
You mean a life after death? If so then yes. I'm a Christian. It's in the Bible and purgatory is something that's also noted in the Bible. It's possible on very rare instances for strange things to occur. Just doesn't happen often.

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
Yes I do. Lots of experiences out there about it and while some thinks life ends afte we die, it really is just beginning.