Moving to UI.X Classic, a more Modern and Clean/Simple Theme

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Since we are about to get big I have decided on moving us to a more modern approach so we can focus on content.

As the posts come rolling in we need something clean and nice as I'm sure some of you will agree. UI.X Classic is the perfect option in my opinion. The site will remain online. I will be working in the background.

Here is a preview of it:

1626386135946.png

And a preview of the Dark

1626386193364.png

And here's a preview of the post areas

1626386270664.png

I hope you understand this is a decision I know the majority of users find more modern and content focused. The images are scaled down and the width will probably be bigger on the screen as I intend to make it a lot wider.

Excited for what's to come. Will keep the site up and work in the hidden background until it's ready for production. I look forward to it. The style is called UI.X Classic and UI.X Classic Dark which I have both of. I also have the original UI.X and UI.X Dark and may add that later for a secondary selectable style in the style chooser.

Also this is their demo forum and the icons will be coming back along with many other things. This is only a preview of the barebones style.

Regards, TopSilver