Last Movie Watched?

Jason

Jul 23, 2020
Awards:
Recently watched Monster Hunters and i liked it. Hope second part comes soon.

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
The other day I watched Finding Ohana. It's a Netflix original movie that just came out this past January. It's a decent movie, kind of like a National treasure movie feel to it.

Similar threads

Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a movie theater? Why do you prefer that over the other? If you do both, how often do you do each?
Replies
Views
For those into astronomy, who is into astrophotography? What is your set-up like? Do you have a special camera, equipment? I’ve always been in awe at the people who capture such extraordinary pictures. The details are...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Anyone watched Million Dollar Baby? A friend recommended it to me a couple days ago, and wow is it good.
Replies
Views
I know everyone has that one movie that they know word for word (or practically)...what's your movie? I have a couple of them such as the Breakfast Club, Labyrinth, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I know a lot of the Harry...
Replies
Views
What really messed with your mind so much that it kept you up the rest of the night? Some movies I'll replay in my head before sleeping because I'm trying to work out the little things I didn't understand or I try to...
Replies
Views