Last Movie Watched?

Jason

Jul 23, 2020
Awards:
Recently watched Monster Hunters and i liked it. Hope second part comes soon.

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
The other day I watched Finding Ohana. It's a Netflix original movie that just came out this past January. It's a decent movie, kind of like a National treasure movie feel to it.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
Blackwidow.. awesome movie by an awesome actress! totally recommended!

Similar threads

Last weekend, I and my friends stayed at my uncle’s farmhouse. The plans were already made and we watched a horror movie named hereditary and there were scenes in this film that brought me in terror. After we finished...
Replies
Views
Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a movie theater? Why do you prefer that over the other? If you do both, how often do you do each?
Replies
Views
For those into astronomy, who is into astrophotography? What is your set-up like? Do you have a special camera, equipment? I’ve always been in awe at the people who capture such extraordinary pictures. The details are...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Anyone watched Million Dollar Baby? A friend recommended it to me a couple days ago, and wow is it good.
Replies
Views
I know everyone has that one movie that they know word for word (or practically)...what's your movie? I have a couple of them such as the Breakfast Club, Labyrinth, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I know a lot of the Harry...
Replies
Views