Last Movie Watched?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Ratings
Awards
I watched a movie starting Zac Efron, he was a war veteran and found a photo a girl that helped him to keep himself alive and then he looked after her.

I don't usually watch romantic movies but this was okay.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Footloose, the original version, and I started watching Snakes on a Plane because it'd been awhile.

Jason

Ratings
Awards
Zombieland: Double Tap, for some reason i got bored of the movie in the middle and stopped watching it. First one was good but second one seems so boring.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
Million Dollar Baby

Razor1911

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Just going to watch Interstellar. Yeah, I am the only one on earth who have not watched it yet. :devilish:

I have finished downloaing the file on my tab, and it's the perfect time to watch it while on train. Sci-fi and action movies enthralls me more than others. :)

BigPete7978

Ratings
Awards
Just going to watch Interstellar. Yeah, I am the only one on earth who have not watched it yet. :devilish:

I have finished downloaing the file on my tab, and it's the perfect time to watch it while on train. Sci-fi and action movies enthralls me more than others. :)
I've actually never seen it lol.

Dan The Man

Ratings
Just watched Birds of Prey. 4.5/5. I really enjoy the DC vs. Marvel superhero themed movies.

Lokyr

Ratings
The last movie I watched was The Conjuring 2. Was going back and watching through the conjuring universe movies. :)

MrGreen

Ratings
I watched "The Tomorrow War" on the very same day of its release in Amazon Prime. It is a science fiction movie where the hero of the movie Chris Pratt is assigned to fight in a future war. I do not wish to disclose the details in the interest of our members who are yet to watch the movie. But it's entertainment guaranteed.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
A Quiet Place part II, but I don't know why though. I didn't like the first and was only influenced by good reviews on it, combined with the fact nothing else was on at the cinemas (haven't seen anything at the theatre in ages). A marked improvement on the first, but I won't be watching the third if it ever comes out

ShadoX

Ratings
I recently watched the film - The Purge. It was terrifying. They also have web series which I haven't watched yet.

StarShip

Ratings
After my friends Compulsion saw "Tenet" as we expect from Christopher Nolan's movie ended with mind boggling concept and left scratching my head...

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
Watched Lupin the Third: The First. It was really good, wish it was hand drawn instead of CGI.