How many dvds/bluray?

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
I'm still one of those people that like to buy movies that I like, especially when I see them at a great price for like $5 -$10.
I currently have over 700 blurays and dvds.

How bout you? How many do you have? Do you still buy them? I know most people (at least most of my friends) don't buy movies anymore.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
Nah, I don't use such type of collections these days. When I was in college, at that time I do use to collect such DVDs, but now a days everything is available in soft copies. Either you can download, or can watch them online. :giggle:

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
Nah, I don't use such type of collections these days. When I was in college, at that time I do use to collect such DVDs, but now a days everything is available in soft copies. Either you can download, or can watch them online. :giggle:

Yea, I enjoy watching online as well like on Netflix/Disney plus but I still enjoy buying my movies. It makes me feel like I'm supporting them :D I also like the cover art of the disc too.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
*glances over at the huge pile of anime dvds/blu-rays*

Uhhhhh, I might still be a bit too much into it heh....

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
Yea, I enjoy watching online as well like on Netflix/Disney plus but I still enjoy buying my movies. It makes me feel like I'm supporting them :D I also like the cover art of the disc too.
Yeah. I can recall the excitement in my school days to collect those cover photos. I used to collect movies as well as game covers at that time.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I tend to just watch Netflix and stuff like that. It's rare I will have a DVD or Blue-ray. But a lot of people buy them on a regular basis and keep a collection. I have an uncle with a huge collection of DVDs. Though it makes for great entertainment when you have guests over.