Hey everybody! Watch this awesome video of Graham Hancock talk about a lost civilisation which could have existed.

Similar threads

Was wondering how it's fairing for them as of recent. They released their own programming language a while back and I haven't heard much about it. Wonder if it's been a lost venture or so. I still think C++ and C# (sharp)...
Replies
Views
Are you familiar with Adobe Animate? Is it any good. I was about to buy it for my birthday but felt like since I was just shy of enough to get all the products for a year I would wait. It's almost half the cost of them...
Replies
Views
These forums are not meant for advertising. They are meant for discussion topics. You are only allowed 1 YouTube video per month that belongs to you. For YouTube if it doesn't belong to you then you can post it if the...
Replies
Views
As you would have noticed there have only been 3 changes so far. Gaming merged into one section and Devices and Software being added as well as Food & Drink was added before. Here is the run down of the current changes...
Replies
Views
Howdy! I'm Ryan, from Canada. I have lots of hobbies. Fitness, hiking, camping, video gaming, cooking, reading, movies, some sports, etc. I have a oculus quest 2 virtual reality and a PS4. I am a cook at a restaurant...
Replies
Views