Games that are hard and tough to play

Phoenix

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
For me GTA 5 ( Without cheats and hacks ). I don't think i can end the game without them lol

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
Those 2D side scrollers can be extremely hard at times. One game I really struggled with a lot was Volgar the Viking. Mainly because if you lose you have to start over. That tends to be the thing with these hard to play games is you have to start over when you lose.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
You want a game that makes you rage quit, play the original battle toads, near impossbile.

zoldos

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Ratings
Awards
I almost always cheat in single player games. hehe Games that were too hard tho? I'll have to say the original Star Craft. Totally rage quit that shit. hehehhehe