Game Maker Studio

Nova

Sep 30, 2020
Recently I paid for the game maker studio subscription. And for me it worked out pretty good for simple games. I have not done anything serious and good in terms of the game output. But in near future I may consider planning on making some really good game. Focus is mostly on the desktop and mobile version of the game.

Have you tried game maker studio for making games?

Nova

Sep 30, 2020
I have recently purchased desktop, mobile and also the yearly subscription for the app. I think I would definitely be making one game worth releasing this year. Though I am not sure what type of the game to make but I am working on it as of now. In near future I would get strong idea on which type of stories would make sense.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
@Nova that is fantastic to hear. Be sure to check out that documentation link. That really is a gold mine I found when searching the web. It shouldn't get much better then that.

Sincerem

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 2, 2021
Awards:
I never used the game studio before to develop mobile, or desktop games before. But if I'm choosing to make one, I'll simply go for making simulation game that will be operational through network connectivity and offer inventive for that.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
Recently I paid for the game maker studio subscription. And for me it worked out pretty good for simple games. I have not done anything serious and good in terms of the game output. But in near future I may consider planning on making some really good game. Focus is mostly on the desktop and mobile version of the game.

Have you tried game maker studio for making games?
Why not you use Unreal engine or Unity engine. These both are open ender and we'll featured. Since you are a beginner, you should use these free engines instead of paying for it.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
I've played with it a little bit, pretty interesting software, but I don't have the time to sit down and learn it.