Favourite Android Brand?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
Favourite Android Brand? My favourites are: Google Pixel (Because stock Android), OnePlus (Always liked the brand/marketing) & Samsung (Look of the phones, that's all)

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Ratings
Awards
I'm a huge fan of Xiaomis. Samsung is good but it's so damn expensive.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
I'm a huge fan of Xiaomis. Samsung is good but it's so damn expensive.
Yeah, they are but they're usually cheaper than the latest iPhone, at least that's how it is for me.

Ash

Ratings
Samsung. I have a Galaxy S20 and I love it. There are a few issues here and there but overall, the phone is great. If it wasn't for Samsung, I would probably be an iPhone user really. I don't really like the other Android devices

ConteNY

Ratings
Awards
I switched from iPhone 8 to Google Pixel 3A, and for now, that's my favorite android phone. I am very happy with it and I didn't have any issues with it. So far so good :)

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
I've been using LG for awhile now, pretty good brand but I wish they still had removable battery.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
I've been using LG for awhile now, pretty good brand but I wish they still had removable battery.
I can't remember for sure, they may be getting out of the smartphone game

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Ratings
Awards
Xiaomi, especially the Android One series, because it has a great community, jacks, SD slot, and unlockable bootloaders, Next in line is LG. I'm lucky that my Optimus Black does not suffer anything, and they also offer things I need, the jack, the SD slot, and although limited, their unlock bootloader policy is much more friendly than Samsung.

So LG is been on most people good list.

CVB115

Ratings
Definitely Samsung however I have my eyes on Google Pixel as well since their design and tech looks very promising.

Nova

Ratings
I have used samsung, oppo, xiaomi, and also recently the tecno. I think xiaomi kind of fits my regular usage. And so far has been effective for the use too. I'd say that if you want something simplet to use, go with the xiaomi. It'd definitely be something at moderate price buy.

Xyphien

Ratings
Awards
The galaxy note series is my all time favorite. I first got it on the note 8, I'm a huge fan of larger screens and the note is one of the largest whilst being able to fit in your pocket. I also love the stylist is amazing as well. For a business owner I frequently use it on a daily basis. I currently have the note 10, and will be upgrading to a new one soon.

Razor1911

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Favourite Android Brand? My favourites are: Google Pixel (Because stock Android), OnePlus (Always liked the brand/marketing) & Samsung (Look of the phones, that's all)
I prefer MIUI rather than stock android. Stock android is very boring for me, but it's good as it doesn't contain any ads.

I like MIUI mostly because of its transition effects and customisation. Though it has some annoying ads, specially during speed boost.

Phoenix

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Galaxy note 8 : probably the best value premium phone this year.

RyCanadian

Ratings
Awards
Definitely Samsung for me. I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung TV