Crypto Currnecies

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
Awards:
What about adding another board/category for Crypto Currnecies. Now days its on trending and people are keep discussing about it

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
Not seeing much topics on it though to warrent the need, but that's up to @TopSilver

Though I find the whole crypto thing dumb and hope it fades out sooner than later.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Awards:
I think that wouldn't last long, it's crippling way too soon since it's kinda easy to make that kind of money and honestly breaks the real economy somehow. I think more and more countries will soon acknowledge the whole thing! enjoy it while it lasts.