Business Category

Phoenix

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
I love talking about business and i always start conversation with my friends about staring a business. I have many successful business ideas and i want to share it with cafediscussions people
So its my request to admin to make a Business category

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
I'll consider but at the moment I don't want to overload the forums with too many sections. Same with the crypto-currency idea. This may be something I actually implement later on in Cafe Discussions life cycle though so if I do you will receive the feedback award for being the first one to suggest.

I'm open for more ideas for sub-sections and so forth. I actually think it's a good idea though. I'll leave the thread open for comment.

Similar threads

Be careful not to make any payments for graphics or anything on Cafe Discussions without a proper invoice so you have buyer protection. However this forum is for requesting graphics paid or free. This can be a signature...
Replies
Views
What about adding another board/category for Crypto Currnecies. Now days its on trending and people are keep discussing about it
Replies
Views
Bizdustry - Business & Economics - Make Money Forum Promotional Video: Website Information Website URL http://bizdustry.com/ Website Genre Business & Economics Date Founded Nov 1, 2020 Website Software XenForo 2.x...
Replies
Views
Have you ever had someone steal any of your graphics? If so, what did you do about it? If not, how can you prevent it? I am an artist and I always worried about having samples of my art stolen. I need to put a watermark...
Replies
Views
Quick message to all. These four awards have been changed. - Greeter - Poster Tier 2 - Ratings Received Mastery 1 Tier 3 - Content Moderator They all had very light silver/gray backgrounds and did not display good on...
Replies
Views