Anyone watched Million Dollar Baby?

• Total voters

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:
Anyone watched Million Dollar Baby? A friend recommended it to me a couple days ago, and wow is it good.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I never saw this thread but all I can say is if there was an 'actual' million dollar baby that would be interesting. All jokes aside I have heard of it though.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:
I never saw this thread but all I can say is if there was an 'actual' million dollar baby that would be interesting. All jokes aside I have heard of it though.
It was a great movie.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Is that the one with John Cena? I can't remember but I recall something similar.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:

StarShip

Jul 5, 2021
It was a very deep movie, the role of Clint Eastwood is amazing . The way Hilary portrayed herself as the boxer is amazing.
Favorite line from the some is "Sometimes the best way to deliver a punch is to step back, but step back too far you ain't fighting all".

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
Awards:
Cinematography and acting. That's usually what makes movies stand out rather than the actual plot