Adobe InDesign

Nova

Sep 30, 2020
I have been making the flyers and the templates for some time now. I am not experienced as of yet. But I have realized that it can pay some of my bills. And it can be pretty good experience for the people who are into art stationary type designs. It is indeed a good start for the stationary based designs. I hope to get freelance gigs based on current experience in near future.

Have you tried indesign? what is your experience with it so far?

Zack_Puffs

Jul 7, 2021
Awards:
Dude adobe InDesign is amazing you can just go crazy on making cool designs and the best part is I loved using it to make so extra money in college and have a pretty good running gig on Fiverr for posters and stuff so go for it dude this thing does definitely make some good money.

Similar threads

Are you familiar with Adobe Animate? Is it any good. I was about to buy it for my birthday but felt like since I was just shy of enough to get all the products for a year I would wait. It's almost half the cost of them...
Replies
Views
Who here has heard of an online graphic design tool, known as Panzoid? I love using this website; it's so easy, considering I do not know of Adobe design products. I actually created a couple of banners, and 3D intro's...
Replies
Views
Flash MX is outdated. What's the closest program that is now what Flash MX Professional used to be and for free? I know Adobe has a new product but I just want to know the best animation program out there for free. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have learned most of my page specific content skills using the coreldraw. Like say if you want something done with the icon and other graphics. I think a lot of folks prefer either inkscape, coreldraw or the adobe...
Replies
Views
Has anybody else used Adobe Dreamweaver before? If so, what sort of programming/scripts/coding projects did you undertake using the tool? This was the first program I used to learn how to code basic HTML/CSS websites; I...
Replies
Views