2021 NBA CHAMPS - Milwaukee Bucks!

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
Congrats to the Milwaukee Bucks who won their first NBA Championship since 1971. They beat the Phoenix Suns last night in a pretty close game.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I watched the first part of it. Glad they won because I remember the way their team looked when it was on last night made me want them to win. Good update on finding out who won.

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
Awards:
Yep its good seeing a small market team win the championships then say a team like Boston.

Similar threads

As you would have noticed there have only been 3 changes so far. Gaming merged into one section and Devices and Software being added as well as Food & Drink was added before. Here is the run down of the current changes...
Replies
Views
According to Russell at SweetP Productions "Google has proposed a new tracking system to replace third party cookies. It's called FLoC (Federated Learning of Cohorts), and is already being tested in Chrome" "It works...
Replies
Views
Anybody seen it? I'm signed up to get notifications when it will be in our area https://spotthestation.nasa.gov We've seen it several times already & I still get in awe...
Replies
Views
Bit of a backbone story about the game, it's a brutal exploration and survival game for one to ten players, set in a procedurally-generated purgatory inspired by Viking culture. Battle, build and conquer your way to a...
Replies
Views
All site updates will be posting via this sticky thread to avoid clutter and repeated announcements. Update 2-20-2021 - Node Icons Changed back to font awesome. I decided that the icons looked better with Font Awesome 5...
Replies
Views